Friday, June 09, 2006

Milestone Reached -Technorati Ranking Published

Click On Image To Enlarge

I stumbled upon an interesting site yesterday, www.technorati.com .It focuses on the number of viewers who visit blogs and rates the sites accordingly.

When you consider the fact that I have only been at this for one week, that 75,000 new blogs are created every day, that at most, there are only an estimated 200 active bookplate collectors in the U.S. A , my ranking of 1,373,516 is impressive.

I have no idea how Mr. Technorati arrived at that number but I intend to jump start my ranking. If you find my blog enlightening, amusing, quirky or just happen to be my brother or my children send it on to a friend.

I have also begun a contest.The prize is a copy of The Art Of The Bookplate by James P. Keenan. To win, send me the name of the person whose bookplate is illustrated.The motto on the plate is Impelle Obstantia Here is a hint.He was a president of The United States. Good Luck

1 comment:

EOJM said...

Very belatedly, this would be Chester A. Arthur--arms to which he was not entitled, by the way, and for which the press skewered him at reelection time.